Preparing for a Pageant is not an easy process. There is a lot of work that goes into getting to the point when you can proudly struct across that stage knowing you did all that you could to be as prepared as you could be! But seriously, how do you know how to prepare for a pageant?
CANADIAN BEAUTIES in association with Bells & Bows Bridal Centre have created a one-time-only workshop that will help any pageant girl prepare for her next competition! Making her more confident going into her interview, finding sponsorship, walking any runway, and going into a week-long or longer pageant week.
I am excited to be standing alongside pageant veteran LISA HARRIGAN and listening to the advice of MISS EARTH CANADA 2011- Ashlea Moor as a guest speaker!
A BIG THANK YOU TO PERFECT STORM ATHLETICS OF LETHBRIDGE FOR DONATING AND SPONSORING THE SPACE!
JUNE 23 | 10AM-4PM | PERFECT STORM ATHLETICS, LETHBRIDGE AB.
ATTENDANCE FEE $69 | EARLY BIRD $50 UNTIL JUNE 13
50% OF ATTENDANCE FEE WILL BE IN A DRAW FOR ONE LUCKY ATTENDEE TO WIN IN SUPPORT OF HER CHOICE OF CHARITY
ONE-TIME WORKSHOP WILL INCLUDE:
- WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR PROVINCIAL/NATIONAL PAGEANT
- RUNWAY TRAINING FROM PAGEANT VETERAN & COACH LISA HARRIGAN
- HOW TO APPROACH & SUCCESSFULLY OBTAIN SPONSORSHIPS
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PAGEANT GOWN FROM ANGELINE MCDONALD,
OWNER OF BELLS & BOWS BRIDAL CENTRE
- Q&A WITH MISS INTERCONTINENTAL CANADA 2017 & MISS EARTH CANADA
- UNLIMITED PAGEANT KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR REIGN OR NEXT PAGEANT
This seminar regularly runs for $180 & pageant coaching averages at $50/80hr in Canada