LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVOURITE QUESTION!
MY FAVOURITE QUESTION IS AT THE BOTTOM. CHECK IT OUT.
335. Do you greet strangers?
With a smile usually I try to, but I have a habit of being in my own bubble. Usually, a smile though does the trick.
336. What are the characteristics of a true friend?
Understanding. Trust. Happiness. Appreciation & Empathy. Having a true friend is a blessing if you happen to have more than one true friend at a time count your blessings- literally per person because most people are unable to do that.
337. Are you into vintage style?
Define Vintage. If you are talking classic CHANEL then absolutely! Vintage is different to different people obviously, but yeah I do love it if it is classically done.
338. Name a place you felt home from day 1?
As long as I am around by family and people that I love, I have a feeling of home instantaneously.
339. Have you ever had a pleasant surprise?
Every day. It is the little things that make the big difference.
340. What have you been procrastinating lately?
Absolutely not, I am graduating and I need to keep on top of things to stay motivated.
341. What’s the hardest aspect of planning in your opinion?
Overplanning. People really know me understand my excessive planning. Things are always up in the air and I am so thankful for it being that way or else I would be bored.
342. What’s your favorite kind of music?
Music that you can take on a road trip, or travel to. Something that makes you happy.
343. Your number one worry these days.
Keeping a clear head in the mindset of wanting and needing to graduate. It is not that I am bad at school by any means, but it is not certain. Nothing ever is.
344. What are your plans for the next year?
I have no idea. Getting a real big-girl job and attempting to start adulting.
345. How do you feel about the current obstacles you’re facing now?
Some obstacles are speed bumps. others feel like mountains. I am trying to take things one step at a time without making things into a bigger deal than they need to be or should be. It isn’t easy, but looking about, I am also trying not to over plan what I need to do for each thing- because then I get in my head too. I need to feel accomplished in accomplishing tasks- that is the main thing when it comes to me dealing with current or obstacles or goals that I am working on.
346. What needs to happen this month to make it an amazing year?
It already has been an amazing year! I am blessed by what the year has been and that is amazing for me in all terms.
347. Name 3 areas in your life you improved this year.
Physical Health. Dealing with others Emotions and not personally taking them on. Keeping my self-confidence always up.
348. What good habits did you develop this year?
Keeping myself accountable in regards to keeping myself in check. It sounds stupid, but with all of the constant changes that I had to deal with when I was Miss Intercontinental Canada and what that entailed, I needed to develop that habit.
349. Favorite book you read this year.
COPYCAT. Hands down my favourite .
350. One unforgettable moment of this year.
My final day as Miss Intercontinental Canada. It made me realize how far I have come as a woman and as a human being.
351. How would describe your progress toward your Dreams?
They feel further than ever- but I think it is because I have been talking things out and taking things seriously. That is what is the scary thing- understanding that yes, I have taken steps towards my dream and it seems that much more achievable.
352. What will your focus be on the next 12 months?
Understanding what I want to do after I hopefully graduate.
There are a lot of options. I will have a bit of very near travel- so stay tuned for that.
353. What do you need to do to leave your comfort zone?
To literally be pushed out of it! That is what usually seems to work.
354. Your favorite movie this year.
Crazy Rich Asians. If an explanation is needed please do not ask me. It just makes me happy to watch.
355. How much did you grow as a person this year?
y personal growth has been more than I could have ever imagined. All that I did, to push myself, out of my comfort zone has made me into the person I am today. I know that growing hurts- that is why they are called growing pains. Overall, I am so proud of the person I have become and I know that I have more to do in this lifetime. Being honest with myself, a lot of it is to do with my time as Miss Intercontinental Canada! I was literally thrown out f my comfort zone, not knowing what was happening with my education, what my confidence was representing Canada internationally, or what I would be representing in myself as a national titleholder. I always made a promise to myself and others, that if I ever had a national title, if I was lucky enough on that day to win a crown, that I would do something with that title. I made the absolute most of my year- I traveled across Canada and overseas, I spoke to groups of influential women and met so many inspiring people who pushed me to be a better human being.
356. The most rewarding moment of the year?
Did you not just see the last two videos above. There is your answer.
357. What was your most productive month?
I would say May. I attended a lot of events. put out a ton of content and grew so much as a person.
358. Name 5 success you had the past 12 months.
1. Placing in the TOP 20 at Miss Intercontinental in Egypt
2. Launching my social media.
3. Avidly putting myself out in the public to be judged.
4. Pitching to multiple clients on a global scale
5. Learning to be me.
359. Use one word to describe how you feel about yourself today.
360. The biggest lesson you learned this year.
Things are always going to be out of your control. It is up to you on how you will react to that.
361. What do you want to achieve next year?
My dreams. (Top Secret)
362. What will your motto be for the following year?
”It takes a strong women to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling for anything just to say say they have someone.” I am so happy with the people that I have in my life & I am lucky I never have settled in that way.
363. What’s your word for the next year?
364. What are you willing to do have an amazing next year?
Keeping my goals and dreams top of mind, while knowing that they are going to take hard work and time. Things do not just happen without a reason and I need to remember that.
365. How did you like 365 Questions For A Better You?
Looking inwards is not something that is easily done because there is a good chance there will be things that you will not want to see or acknowledge you are or have done. This past year I have done more than I would have thought was possible for me. There are things that I knew I wanted to work on, but to realize that I actually did was I set out to do for certain things is such a blessing. I grew. As a woman, a person, and a kind human being. Am I going to keep growing- absolutely. But it is going to be a journey, and I am okay with knowing I need to plan, take things a day at a time, and have a good balance between listening to my head and my h
362. What Will Your Motto be For The Following Year?
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE QUESTIONS FROM DECEMBER?
THANK YOU DEBBIE RODRIGUES FOR CREATING THESE QUESTIONS & 365 QUESTIONS FOR A BETTER YOU.